Looking to generate leads for your business by using Facebook Ads, but want to make the process as simple as possible?
Then look no further.
We’re here to help you generate leads without all the hassle of complex tracking or technical set-up, in fact, you won’t even need a website!
- To follow this blog correctly, it’s important that you have access to a personal Facebook account as well as a business Facebook page.
- In the event that you are planning to use this blog to launch new campaigns after set up, it’s important to recognise that you won’t need to complete step 1.
- You don’t need a website to get more leads.
- By following this blog, you will find it quicker and easier to generate leads for your business, helping to aid growth.
1. Facebook Ad Account Set-up & Creation
This is vital to the effective management of your Facebook assets and ensures that when you share them with your employees, you have done so securely.
Once you have completed this step, you should have a Facebook Business Manager account capable of controlling your Facebook Ads Account. It’s important that you have a payment method in place too.
2. Right Target Selection
You will need to input a target option for your ad – this will be based on the information that you have available to you, while also taking into consideration the other audiences that you are currently focusing on at this moment in time.
Once this step has been done, you should have chosen all of the relevant audiences who you’re intending to target this campaign with.
3. Facebook Lead Ads Campaign Launch
This step involves integrating your campaign with your email marketing tool – this will then mean that leads are automatically connected while people are nurtured through your email marketing strategy.
When the third step is completed, you should have a live campaign which is generating leads for your business. There is the option for you to send the leads to your email marketing tool which means that people are automatically added to the list.
And… you’re done!
You now have all the information that you need to successfully gather leads for your business without the need for any complicated set-ups or even a website!
Thanks for reading, we hope you found this blog useful. If you did, then make sure to check us out on social media so that you can keep updated with when the next blog is available!