WordPress Developer – Great Environment, Rapid Growth, Interesting Projects.
Orisel is a fast growing commercially focused web design agency that works with it’s clients to help them get more sales, improve operations and streamline processes. We have a straightforward, no-nonsense approach and are known for getting results.
It’s really important to us that we create a great environment to work in. This goes above just giving you the tools and support needed to grow within your role. If any of the following sounds like you, you’re in the right place:
- You want to work in a company that helps you move towards your personal goals
- You want to work in a company that shares similar values
- You want to be rewarded for having vision and drive
- You want to be listened to
- You want to be pivotal in helping us achieve growth (ideas and implementation)
- You want to be treated like an adult (I feel awkward writing this, but I’ve experienced things and heard horror stories)
We’re looking for a WordPress developer. Pay is dependent on experience: If you’re new to the game, we’ll work with you to build on your foundations on a fair starting wage. If you’re a seasoned veteran with a proven track record then you’ll be paid generously to help us grow. We conduct quarterly reviews and also offer performance based bonuses.
We offer a fun, respectful, inclusive environment. It’s our goal to build a company where we all love to work (with the ultimate goal of eradicating dread on a Sunday evening).
We are also offer flexible work hours and are open to remote working after a minimum period of 3 months in office (subject to review).
- Strong general WordPress knowledge
- Understanding of popular plugins (WooCommerce, Gravity Forms, PODS / ACF, etc)
- It would be a major bonus if you’re able to create plugins that compliment or extend pre-existing solutions for custom functionality.
- Building websites
- Deploying websites
- Updating / maintaining websites
- Supporting business owners
- Developing plugins
- Developing yourself
- Continually improving company operations and processes