Before implementing a full-blown Facebook Ad campaign, it’s important to ensure that you’ve prepared a strategy that will grab the attention of your target audience, ensuring that their only option is to try and find out more.
We’ve created this blog to try and help you understand how important having a strategy in place for Facebook ads really is, that’s why we’ve outlined the key components you need to have in place to implement a successful campaign.
Benefits of Preparing a Facebook Ads Strategy:
- You can make sure that you are targeting the right people based on their interests and activities.
- You can ensure that the money you are spending on your ad campaign is having the desired effect – generating leads.
- By implementing a strategy, you can make sure your target audience isn’t too broad or too small, so you know you’re targeting the right amount people, who may become business leads.
Target business owners who use Facebook ads – examples of categories to target:
- Business Page admins
- Facebook Page admins
- Entrepreneur (magazine)
- Other online publications
- Niche online publications – find people who are interested in your specific area of industry
- Business to Business
- Small Businesses
- Choose from a range of industries – find which ones are the most relevant to the business owners you are attempting to target.
- Find relevant jobs
- Option of clicking on suggestions – this will give you an option of choosing different related keywords
- Facebook will then expand your audience to find more similar people who have a connection to the keywords you have entered.
- List of site users (people who have visited your site)
- Leads lists
- Customers & Clients lists
- In this case, the minimum amount of people you can have on an uploaded list is 100 individuals.
- Right messages on ads
- Involves providing the right offer
- Using the right landing page
- Show how your business can help them
- If you are planning on testing different Facebook audience interests then it’s advised to do this for 4-7 days to see which ones are the most effective.
- Test between 10-20 different interests.
Thanks for reading!
This has been our blog on the framework to follow if you’re planning on targeting business owners using Facebook Ads. We hope that you found this blog post useful. If you did, make sure to check us out on social media, so you can keep updated with our latest news and blog posts.