Funky 3D Faces provides bespoke gifts by manufacturing personalised mini heads for lego figures.
Funky 3D Faces need their website modernising with high impact conversion focused product landing pages and a fully functional gift voucher system.
Specifically, the project needs to fulfil the following business needs:
- Improve user interface and user experience, including updated hairstyles
- Maximise average transaction value (ATV)
- To boost the organisation’s conversion rate from 0.05% annually.
- To facilitate scalable business growth
Target Audience Needs
The initial target audience for the Funky 3D Faces project is initially defined as:
- People looking to provide family and friends with personalised and bespoke gifts.
The project needs to assist the target audience do the following:
- Navigate through the site to purchase with ease
- Be able to buy gift voucher system without friction
- Have a great user experience while on site
An update for their current website front-end is required as well as a gift voucher system, built using existing content, with a custom design that represents Funky 3D Faces in its best light. The aim will be to convey the value that Funky 3D Faces provides to its target market, while streamlining any operations possible.
The new website will be designed to:
- Communicate brand values to your target market, letting your customers know that what’s important to them is important to you
- Provide an easy to use interface that allows customers to find what they’re looking for and buy products or gift cards with as little friction possible
- A cutting edge system for up-selling and down-selling to maximise ATV
Additionally the following "behind the scenes" features will be built into the website:
- Regular pings to Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Google analytics performance reporting
- High speed page loading
- Anti-spam features
Web hosting and support services are provided on a monthly or annual basis using our preferred premium hosting provider (we don't scrimp on anything, especially hosting).
We pride ourselves on becoming an extension of your team and it's literally our goal to assist you in reaching yours.
Websites That Convert
Whether you're selling products, services, events or training, get the outcome you're looking for
Work out what you're looking to achieve using the SMART framework
Create a plan using our technical, design & marketing knowledge
Tried and tested development systems bring the vision into reality
Measure your success and iterate towards bigger and better results
Features & Functionality
Your website will be fully e-commerce ready allowing customers to purchase products directly from your site and be kept automatically in the loop regarding order status.
Conversion Focused Copywriting:
For a project like this, “you” focused, benefit led copywriting is absolutely essential for converting the maximum amount of views into customers. We will work extensively within brand guidelines to make sure the copy resonates with your target market and compels them to action.
Fully Responsive Design:
Your website will be designed to work perfectly on any device or platform. Being mobile/tablet friendly means that you provide all users with the best possible experience and as such Google will feature you more favourably in search results.
All pages will be created adhering to industry-standard on-page SEO guidelines. This means that your site will be clearly understood by Google, allowing it to serve your information to the correct parties in turn helping you gain the best rankings possible.
Tracking & Analytics:
Your site will be hooked up to any required analytics, advertising and tracking (pixel) services using industry best practice. This allows you to have a real in-depth insight into the performance of your website and will allow you to make tactical decisions as to where your business needs the most improvement on an ongoing basis. It also allows marketing partners to deploy solutions quickly, with more granular control and assures individual accountability.
Experts At Selling Online
"From e-commerce systems integrated with eBay and Amazon to sales funnels and marketing, Orisel have provided us with extremely effective solutions at very reasonable prices." - Boulder Developments
Being the European level association for digital marketing and advertising ecosystems is no small feat, so it's super important that they do their website right! Managing a complex and large staffing and membership system along with the ability to natively book events (with new features shipping almost MONTHLY), when looking for a tech partner to manage their needs, IAB chose us.
One of our first clients and oldest acquaintances, SuperFOIL are one of the most forward thinking and innovative suppliers to the construction market. There's no idea they don't want to be a part of and we've battle tested cutting edge marketing techniques with them all the way from 2 million, to 5 million in annual revenue (and beyond! Big goals!).
Creating an online pharmaceutical dispensary is no easy feat. While buying treatments for pets online saves owners a lot of money, their safety and wellbeing is critical. As well as satisfying dispensary and veterinary regulations, the TPPC website allows them to manage client prescriptions online and make sure peoples pets get what they need at a fraction of the cost.
Discovery - 3 Days
Discover the look and feel of the updated website front-end.
Design - 5 Days
Design of website user experience and user interface to allow the target audience to easily navigate and use the website to achieve their needs.
Development - 10 Days
Development of the discounts/gift cards systems and user navigation.
Testing - 2 Days
Final testing and debugging on development server before launching.
5 Reasons To Work With Us
- All project decisions are driven by your goals
- Helping you achieve your business objectives is our main focus
- We are straightforward, systemised and easy to deal with
- We're well equipped to care for your business and site long after it's built
- We always aim to form strong relationships with our clients
Our IFOTIS guarantee:
- In Full
- On Time
- In Spec
This means your project will be delivered as discussed, within the deadline and will address everything agreed as part of the sales process.
E-Commerce Micro-site Essentials £3000
- Website front-end update £1300
- Vouchers and offer solution and setup £500
- Plugins optimization £200
- Full site SEO £200
- Backups/analytics setup & reporting £100
- Independent cart flows: for each product on the site £500
- Conversion Rate Optimisation: £200
The following elements are considered essential to the project:
- Development of information architecture into a sitemap
- Development of user flows to finalise functionality and any third-party integrations
- Incorporation of branding into site designs
- Design user experience and user interface
- Develop working HTML/CSS website to best practice web standards
- Develop responsive breakpoints for tablet and mobile experience
- Integrate website into WordPress content management system
- Configuration of WooCommerce and development of required functionality
- Set up and configure e-commerce suite allowing end-to-end management of products, orders and delivery
- Integrate Search Engine Optimisation best practices to increase visibility in popular search engines such as Google and Bing
- Test and debug beta version of website before launch
- Launch live website
- Integrate a daily, weekly and continuous backup system to protect the website
- Integrate Google analytics software
- Training and comprehensive video tutorials included
The above pricing is effective for 30 days.
We operate the same payment terms with all clients on all projects. The payment stages are as follows:
- 50% deposit to start a project
- 30% after design stage sign-off
- 20% once the site is ready to launch
- Digital Growth Retainer paid monthly, up-front
All prices are +VAT.
Now that you've read our proposal and had a look through our reasonable contract (by pressing the button below). Once you're ready to proceed, all you have to do to proceed is to sign the form underneath and we'll send you an invoice to get the project started.
Frequently Asked Questions
Just in case there's anything you're unsure of, we've included some FAQ's here.
Information architecture is the relationship of how all the different pages of a website are related to each other. This is communicated visually through a sitemap.
WordPress is open source content management software and currently powers around 25% of all websites on the Internet. The project is contributed to by tens of thousands of developers all over the world and is growing from strength to strength. WordPress allows us to develop flexible and customisable websites to modern standards and observes web development best practices. Furthermore the community of web developers that use WordPress reaches far and wide and allows us to tap in to this collective intelligence and bring that wealth of experience to your project.
Your website needs to be hosted by a hosting company that specialises in WordPress hosting. There are many companies that do this. We favour Flywheel as their server technology, performance and ongoing support are market leading.
Provided you subscribe to one of our ongoing website care plans, we will be your first point of call should something go wrong with your website. We will determine whether it is something the hosting company needs to fix something that is covered by your website care plan. We will provide training and video tutorials to assist you in using your website once it is launched.
Once your website is launched, we will provide 30 days of support to make sure any bugs have been ironed out and that you are confident using your new website. After this you will need to subscribe to one of our ongoing website care plans to make sure your website is looked after and maintained. These website care plans include updating your software, regular backups, security checks and making sure your website is online and open for business 24/7/365. More information on our website care plans is available upon request.
The time it takes for your website to appear on page 1 of Google depends on a number of factors. It depends on the search phrase people are using to find your website and the number of other websites that are also available for those search phrases. Nobody can truly say how long it will take for your website to appear at the top of search engine results pages (including people who actually work for Google), however there are a number of factors that can improve your chances. Building your website on WordPress is a good start as WordPress has some great Search Engine Optimisation fundamentals built-in. Creating unique and interesting content on a regular basis for your website is also critical to increase your visibility amongst search engines. Launching your website and then forgetting about it is a surefire way to get lost amongst the noise.
We are happy to talk to more about your search engine strategy if we haven’t already.
We will install Google analytics software on your new website and show you how to log into your Google analytics account where you can see a wide range of statistics about your website including number of visits, page views than the amount of time people are spending on your website.
Once you subscribe to one of our website care plans you will also receive more detailed analysis about your website performance and recommendations on how to improve.
Whilst we like to be flexible and responsive to your needs, we also like to deliver what we promise within the time frames and budgets we have allowed. If you ask us to add new features to your website while we are building it, we will most likely ask why? If we all agree that your new request will help us achieve our objectives then we will be more than happy to oblige. If your new feature is something you would like to add to your website but is not directly tied to your original objectives then we will suggest to schedule it for a second iteration of the website once it has been launched. This will require a new proposal.