Equipment for Catering (Aljack DES Ltd.) is a successful, independent and time-tested supplier of high quality commercial catering equipment. Equipment for Catering have approached Orisel as they are looking at breaking into the online market.
Specifically, the new website needs to fulfil the following business needs:
- To build a new brand including logo, colour palette and brand guidelines
- To future proof the business by enabling a significant stream of sales
- To establish Equipment for Catering as a go-to supplier of commercial catering equipment nationwide
- Communicate industry specific know-how, helping establish Equipment for Catering as viable competitors in the industry
- Enable the company to expand their online offering quickly and easily as they expand their product, service and business offering online
Also required is a content management system that will allow Equipment for Catering to easily manage all content on the site and reduce administration costs.
Target Audience Needs
The target audience for the Equipment for Catering website is defined as a broad and diverse spectrum of profit and cost sector caterers. The new website needs to assist the target audience do the following:
- Source equipment that allows them to serve their own customer base
- Get professional advice from an established and experienced company that understands the needs of their business and its clientele
- Learn industry specific information that helps them attain commercial success
Ultimately, the Equipment for Catering website should be a useful resource for existing customers, prospective customers and most importantly become a platform that persuades businesses to become new customers.
A completely new website is required, built from the ground up, with a custom design that represents Equipment for Catering in its best light. The aim will be to convey the value that Equipment for Catering provides to its current and potential customers, setting the way for a mutually beneficial relationship going into the future.
The new website will be designed to:
- Focus on converting views into sales
- Communicate the overall benefits of working with Equipment for Catering (the more in tune you are with your customer, the more likely they are to BUY from you)
- Communicate the results that Equipment for Catering have helped their current clientele achieve (often neglected, but one of the most powerful buying indicators)
Additionally the following "behind the scenes" features will be built into the website:
- Regular pings to Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Google analytics performance reporting
- High speed page loading
- Anti-spam features on contact forms
- Comprehensive video tutorials and a user manual for the content management system
Web hosting services are provided on a monthly or annual basis using our preferred hosting provider.
A website that enables your customers to easily find products, make purchases, engage with valuable content and get in contact with as little friction as possible. An intense focus on conversion, utilising engaging copy, design and general content in order to compel target market to action.
Design of website user experience and user interface to allow the target audience to easily navigate and use the website to achieve their needs. Multiple call to actions to be incorporated for different user journeys. Brand guidelines will be adhered to throughout the site to support and bolster the existing brand.
Your website will be designed fully with e-commerce capabilities in mind. Your website will be compliant with all modern standards and will be easy to update and add further products and ranges to. This will allow you to focus on marketing, driving sales and customer care, rather than manually taking orders.
Your website will be marketed on Facebook and Google working in an ongoing capacity with a budget designated by you and an emphasis on driving direct sales.
Research & Planning
The project will begin with in-depth keyword research based on google search volume of the services and products that Equipment for Catering offer.
This will enable us to develop a clearly defined blueprint with regards to site structure and content.
Basing the site map on real time keyword research will ensure the website caters to the target audiences needs and will maximise your return on investment.
Features & Functionality
An online shop will allow products to be viewed and purchased using any of the usual debit or credit cards (with other payment methods also available).
Fully Responsive Design:
Your website will be designed to work perfectly on any device or platform. Being mobile/tablet friendly means that you provide all users with the best possible experience and as such Google will feature you more favourably in search results.
A robust, extendable blogging platform will be created to allow you to share knowledge and offers in the easiest to understand manner possible.
All pages will be created adhering to industry standard on-page SEO guidelines. This means that your site will be clearly understood by Google, allowing it to serve your information to the correct parties in turn helping you gain the best rankings possible.
Email Marketing Integration:
Your site will be hooked up to your email marketing platform of choice, allowing users to sign up to lists in exchange for offers, information or even exclusive content.
Tracking & Analytics:
Your site will be hooked up to Google Analytics using cutting edge methods. . This allows marketing partners to deploy solutions quickly, with more granular control and assures individual accountability.
Sales & Marketing
Using a varied approach that is always focused on conversion, we ensure the copywriting, graphic content and functionality of your website allows users to easily identify relevant content, make a decision and act without impediment.
Our marketers use direct advertising through Google AdWords, Facebook and Instagram. We prefer this approach as it's easy to measure ROI. We will manage and optimise your campaigns, building robust sales funnels to get as much product selling as possible while retaining repeat custom.
We are also able to offer organic Facebook, Instagram and Twitter management to further build your brand and customer relationships.
Ongoing Support & Evaluation
Successful websites are those websites that continue to attract the right type of visitors and lead them down a path towards becoming a customer/patient. This requires consistent content publishing and monitoring of the website to make sure it is achieving its objectives.
Once the website has been launched we can assist you with your content strategy and make incremental improvements to the website to make sure that it continues to deliver a positive return on your investment.
This can be further enhanced by the use of paid advertising (Google adwords, Facebook ads etc), we will continually monitor results to ensure you're getting the best value and reaching as much of your target market as possible.
We will also make sure your website is fully maintained and in top working order 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our websites have processed over 7 figures in sales over the last year
*not including business generated through leads and closed over the telephone / in person
Discovery - 2 Weeks
Development of a sitemap, keyword research and interactive prototype so that all functionality can be tested and approved in the browser.
Design - 4 Weeks
Design of website user experience and user interface to allow the target audience to easily navigate and use the website to achieve their needs.
Development - 4 Weeks
Development of working website on the WordPress content management system.
Testing - 1 Week
Final testing and debugging on development server before launching.
Project Essentials £9995
The following elements are considered essential to the project:
- Branding including logo, colour palette and brand guidelines
- Keyword research
- Development of information architecture into a sitemap
- Development of interactive prototype to finalise functionality and any third-party integrations
- Design user experience and user interface
- Develop working HTML/CSS website to best practice web standards
- Develop responsive breakpoints for tablet and mobile experience
- Integrate website into WordPress content management system
- E-Commerce setup and configuration
- Integrate Search Engine Optimisation best practices to increase visibility in popular search engines such as Google and Bing
- Test and debug beta version of website before launch
- Launch live website
- Integrate a daily and weekly backup schedule to protect the website
- Integrate Google analytics software
- Training and comprehensive video tutorials included
The following options are recommended to enhance the performance of the website and help Equipment for Catering achieve the strategic objectives outlined in this proposal:
- Video and external high-end photography - £500/day
- Google AdWords - £(monthly spend to be agreed)
- Facebook / Instagram / Youtube Marketing - £(on request)
The above pricing is effective for 30 days.
Hosting & Care Plans (Monthly)
Basic Hosting and Maintenance - £150
- Fully Managed, Lightning Quick Hosting
- 24/7 Uptime Monitoring
- 24/7 Security Monitoring
- Priority Support (in case of failure)
- Website and server updates
- Daily Backups
- 1 Hour Development Time (updating text, images, adding testimonials, content, anything that isn't a major functionality upgrade such as a membership system etc)
Unlimited - £495
All of the above plus...
- Monthly Reports
- Unlimited Development Time (updating text, images, adding testimonials, content, anything that isn't a major functionality upgrade such as a membership system etc)
All care plans are available at a 20% discount if paid annually (this works well with the digital grants as detailed below).
I have researched your area and this project would be eligible for a digital growth grant.
These grants are available for projects that improve your business with the use of digital technology. They can fund 40% of a project up to a maximum grant of £16,000 (which would be a £40,000 project).
There are some important details to consider, so I will call you to make sure you're clear on the options available.
To commence a project we take 50% up-front, 30% after design is signed-off and the remaining 20% once our build involvement is complete.
5 Reasons To Work With Us
- We are straightforward and easy to deal with
- We form long relationships with our clients and are invested in their success
- We aren't just designers and developers, we are commercially aware
- We choose our clients carefully and only do win-win deals
- We make every decision with selling your products at the forefront of our minds